When I bought a new car there was one thing that I never forget, I had to cover my car with insurance.
There were so many insurance companies in the world and a lot of them offer more benefit from their insurances product, and it would make me confused. I collect more information about insurance company and compare them. There was something interesting when I read about Asda Car Insurance. There are more benefits would you get from Asda Car Insurance, here they are:
- Get our best car insurance price from 15 insurers
- Quality car insurance, on a budget
- Up to 70% No Claims Discount
- Breakdown Cover option
- Hire Car option
- 24 hour claims helpline
- Up to £250 medical expenses cover (Comprehensive cover only)
- £7,500 personal accident benefit (Comprehensive cover only)
- £500 stereo equipment cover (Comprehensive and Third Party Fire & Theft cover only)
- Monthly instalment option – over 18s only, subject to status
With Asda Car Insurance there are 3 levels of cover we can choose to suit our needs. And whether we want comprehensive cover, third party fire and theft or third party only, it’s a good idea to take a look at their optional extras – all designed to give us the cover that suits us and our pocket best.
I hope this information useful for you.